Have you thought about selling your home? With Kirby Chan’s 17 Step Approach, you can position your home to sell higher and faster than any other on the market.
I am an enthusiastic Realtor that is looking to provide you with a high level of customer service. My customer-centric business model focuses on my clients and their needs. There are two types of Realtors. There is the passive Realtor who lists your home on MLS and hopes that it sells. On the flip side, I am the Pro-Active Realtor and this is my approach to sell your home:
1. Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
2. Price your home competitively so it is not only listed “on the market” but also “in the market”.
3. Promote your home at the Keller Williams weekly sales meeting.
4. Promote your home on the KW website and on http://www.KirbyChan.com
5. Develop a feature sheet for Brokers to use with potential buyers.
6. Market your property to Realtors in your marketplace for their potential buyers.
7. Suggest and advise possible changes for making your property more saleable.
8. Constantly update you of changes in the marketplace.
9. Market your property in the neighbourhood to potential buyers.
10. Contact my buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
11. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
12. When possible, have the co-operating Brokers in the area tour your home.
13. Follow-up with salespeople who have shown your home for feedback and response.
14. Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
15. Represent you on all offer presentations to negotiate the best possible price and terms.
16. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted.
17. Deliver your Cheque at closing.
I have been helping my clients achieve their expectations whether they are selling or buying a home. Everyone has a Friend in Real Estate, and Kirby Chan is your Real Estate Friend
Are you thinking of Buying or Selling a home and would like to discuss your options?
Contact Me, Just Click Here or call me directly at (416) 305-8008.