Hello everyone, I’m Carrie, Kirby’s Wife and the mother of Rhys (Future Real Estate Agent as per Kirby)
It is challenging and strange to have a Real Estate Agent as a Husband and a Father. This post idea came up yesterday during Kirby’s day off. Was it really a day off? He took us to see 3 homes for a client of his. We picked up the key at a Real Estate office on Main Street Unionville. There, we watched a choir playing, passing by in the car. We also saw Too Good Pond, passing by in the car.
Kirby comes from a Real Estate family (Father, Mother, Uncle and Brother), so this is all normal to him. They are all workaholics and when his family get together, they all talk about Real Estate, Flipping Homes or the Stock Market.
I’ve compiled a list of things I now do after being married to a Real Estate Agent.
- Going to Agent’s open house for lunch.
- Seeing an open house sign, hit the brakes turn in.
- Going to London, Stratford, Waterloo, Orlando etc… while Kirby goes to a Real Estate Conference.
- Texting Kirby when he’s sitting next to me because he’ll respond faster.
- Hunting down receipts he hides around the house.
- MLS listings recycled into Coasters.
- Business cards in my purse, locked and loaded.
- Driving in a Kirby Chan advertisement wrapped car (Hasn’t happened yet but coming soon…)
- Wearing matching Kirby Chan Real Estate Team T-Shirts.
Are you thinking of Buying or Selling a home and would like to discuss your options?
Contact Me, Just Click Here or call me directly at (416) 305-8008.